5 “Must Haves” for the 2022 Summer Season:
1. Banana Split from the Whole Scoop in Brocks Gap- They customize it with any three ice creams and any three toppings! A 9-Fork must have.
2. Bruschetta at Brixx in Patton Creek. This light, airy, ridiculously fresh appetizer is the best in the business. This 10-Fork treat is always piled high and a meal in itself.
3. Purple Power Bowl from FAB Fruit in Stadium Trace Village- This bowl has it all, and you can always ask for more peanut butter and Nutella. A 9-Fork must have.
4. Concrete Mixers at Culver’s Ice Cream in Stadium Trace Village- Try the cobbler mixers with fresh fruit and the custard with granola. A great 9-Fork dessert.
5. Salted Caramel Cone from Bluff park Ice Cream Shop- This homemade cone is worth two scoops. You can also walk across the street and look out from Lover’s Leap on Bluff Park for the best view in Hoover. A 9-Fork treat.
More “Must Haves” coming soon!