5 Must do’s for the 2021 Summer Season in Western Hoover
1. Banana Split from the Whole Scoop in Brocks Gap- a 9 fork must have, as they customize it with any three ice creams, and any three toppings!
2. Bruschetta at Brixx in Patton Creek. This light, airy, ridiculously fresh app is the best in the business, and this 10-fork treat is always piled high and a meal in itself.
3. Iron Bowl- Acai Bowl from City Bowls in Stadium Trace Village- This bowl has it all, and always get extra peanut butter and Nutella! 9 forks!
4. Concrete Mixers at Culver’s Ice Cream in Stadium Trace Village- try the Cobbler mixers with fresh fruit and custard with granola- 9 forks!
5. Salted Caramel Cone from Bluff park Ice Cream Shop- this homemade cone is worth two scoops and walk across the street and lookout from Lover’s Leap on Bluff Park for the best view in Hoover. 9 forks!